VR General Practitioner
Strike the right balance in your life, join a modern practice with state-of-the-art medical facilities and
equipment, with access to excellent learning and research opportunities whilst enjoying an enviable
Kardinia Health provides an exciting opportunity for a VR General Practitioner to join a team that is
focused on delivering primary healthcare that incorporates the values of traditional general
practice with multidisciplinary, team-based care with the added bonus of an academic research unit
in general practice (Deakin University). The clinic is a high-quality training practice for GP Registrars
and students of medicine, nursing and other allied health professions.
Kardinia Health can offer you:
• An excellent working environment
• Fantastic team of doctors, nurses, allied health practitioners and administrative staff
• Allied health team includes psychologists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologist, remedial
massage therapist, dietitian, diabetes educator and podiatrist.
• We conduct primary health care research
• Very busy modern, well equipped family practice
• Mixed billings practice
• High levels of patient satisfaction and demand
• On site pharmacy and pathology collection service
• On-site parking
• AGPAL RACGP accredited
• FRACGP/FRNZCGP or relevant to charge VR rates
• Specialist registration with AHPRA
• No special conditions on your AHPRA registration
• Australian citizenship or permanent resident
• Current medical liability insurance
Benefits on Offer
• Great earning potential, earn 70% of billings
• Be part of a leading multidisciplinary health care team
• Free parking
0439 106 577
Kardinia Health – Physiotherapy Position
Kardinia Health exudes quality through first class facilities, administration, and culture; and facilitates the deliverance of premium innovative primary health care through an interdisciplinary, team based approach. Our very busy clinic includes an experienced and welcoming team of general practitioners, allied health professionals, nurses and administrative staff.
With sustained organic growth, our musculoskeletal team is ripe for expansion and are now accepting expressions of interests from Physiotherapists.
• Comfortable and well-appointed consulting rooms
• Large, very well equipped rehabilitation gym
• A strong in-house referral base
• Well established and integrated multidisciplinary team
• Excellent remuneration, support and autonomy to meet your experience.
• Attentive reception staff
• On-site parking for staff and clients.
What you need:
• APHRA Registration
• Eligible for Medicare provider number
• Demonstrated skills and experience in effectively engaging clients
• Team based work ethic
Please email your Expression of Interest and resume, attention Cathy McDonald GM@kardiniahealth.com.au