Georgia Fassoulidis- Currently on Maternity Leave
Accredited Practising Dietitian & Nutritionist, Sports Dietitian, Level 1 Anthropometrist
B.Sc. (Nutrition & Food), MSc. (Nutrition & Dietetics), Sports nutrition course
Sports Dietitians Australia
Dietitians Association of Australia
Georgia is an Accredited Practising Dietitian who brings with her over 5 years of extensive dietetic and nutrition experience. She has a strong passion for dietetics and prides herself on providing an individualised and practical approach in her recommendations.
Her experience in the nutrition and dietetics has spanned over several areas including private practice, corporate nutrition and in the food industry. She has worked with paediatric nutrition, , women’s health, as a food quality and safety officer for a leading national supermarket chain, all before graduating as a dietitian. Since then she has also worked with sports nutrition, patient support for pharmaceutical weight loss programs and consistently in private practice.
Georgia has been employed as a dieititian in private practice since attaining her APD qualification and works closely with the individual in order to attain positive health outcomes. She has worked with a variety of complex and simple conditions – inclusive of:
- Adverse food reactions (allergy, intolerance, coeliac, sensitivities and IBS)
- Paediatric and infant nutritional adequacy
- Sports nutrition programs for athletes and Skinfold assessments
- Disability and continence nutrition
- Women’s health (prenatal nutrition, post menopausal nutrition, PCOS)
- Chronic lifestyle diseases (DM, GDM, HT, CVD, obesity, malnutrition and weight maintenance)
- Gastrointestinal nutrition (bowel obstructions, IBD, IBS, bariatric surgery -pre and post surgical)
- Mental health (patients with depression, schizophrenia, bipolar)
- And others.
Georgia has been a guest speaker for Multiple Sclerosis Australia at their continence workshop and has also completed and presented her research in childhood allergies.
Georgia has a progressive approach in helping people with various clinical conditions.
She has a passion for nutrition and is very interested in food allergies & intolerances, gastrointestinal/oesophageal conditions as well as a passion for sports nutrition.
Georgia is fluent in the Greek language, is a talented dietitian and a great cook.