Are you a parent (or soon to be a parent) and keen to learn calmer, gentler ways to parent that don’t involve punishment, shouting and high levels of stress?
This Mindful Parenting forum will give you a great introduction. You’ll learn:
- What Mindful Parenting is all about and how it differs from old-style authoritarian parenting.
- Methods to keep calm and not get so frustrated or overwhelmed as a parent of young kids.
- Techniques to be more connected to your children and their needs.
- Mindfulness-based strategies for managing your child’s difficult behaviors.
- Teaching your children empathy and emotional intelligence through your parenting style.
- How to reduce stress for yourself and your children by having a calmer home and lifestyle.
Wednesday 19th July, 6:30pm-8:00pm
At: Kardinia Health 2 –18 Colac Road, Belmont
Presenters: Suzie Brown
RSVP essential: by Tuesday 18th July
or phone 03 5202 9333
Gold Coin Donation